- Membership options
- Membership prices
- Payment options
- Membership suspension
- Membership cancellation
- Important information
Term memberships are available for one, three, six and 12 month terms and are paid in full at the time of application.
Direct debit membership
The direct debit membership offers the convenience of monthly payments over a 12 month fixed term. First payment is due upon joining and the remainder is debited from a nominated account on the 15th day of each month.
Flexi debit membership
The flexi debit option is a minimum three month term with no fixed expiry and unlimited suspension time*. This option is for people who travel extensively or are away for prolonged periods of time.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Off peak membership
This option offers limited access to the centre between 11.00 am–4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
This membership is only available to youth 14 to 17 years old. Membership contracts entered into by persons under the age of 16 years must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Concession rates are available to holders of a valid concession card (pension, senior, health care, full-time student) presented at the time of joining.
A joining fee applies to all new and lapsed memberships.
Upfront payment means you'll pay for your full membership on the day you become a member. Our one, three, six and 12 months memberships are all upfront payments.
Members on the Direct debit (12 month term) membership commit to making 12 consecutive monthly payments towards their membership.
- one upfront payment is required upon joining (pro rata for the first month)
- 11 consecutive payments will be debited from your account or credit card on the 15th day of every month
- direct debit members must comply with the LINKS PAY DDR agreement.
Members who choose this option commit to an ongoing monthly direct debit with a minimum term of three months. After this three month period, you may cancel free of charge at any time.
The centre offers you the convenience of suspending your membership when you are sick, have other commitments or are travelling.
Suspension time is to be used within the current membership term and cannot be rolled over into a new contract.
Suspension requests are to be made on the suspension application form at reception and received at least five days before the date of suspension. Suspension time cannot be back dated.
Allowable suspension time:
|Membership types||Minimum suspension time allowed each time||Maximum suspension time allowed|
|1 month term||n/a||n/a|
|3 month term||7 days||14 days|
|6 month term||7 days||28 days|
|12 month term||7 days||56 days|
|Flexi debit||7 days||180 days each suspension|
Members who have paid for their membership upfront and apply for suspension will have their expiry date extended accordingly.
All cancellation requests must be made on a cancellation request form at the centre's reception at least five days in advance of the cancellation date.
Cancellation dates cannot be backdated. Refunds exclude the joining fee.
Up front memberships
Incurs a $75 cancellation fee that will be deducted from any total refund amount.
Direct Debit memberships
Flexi debit memberships
There is no charge for cancelling a flexi debit membership after the minimum three month term. A $75 fee applies to any cancellations made within the first three months of this membership.
- members are required to scan their membership ID card every time they enter the facility
- lost IDs incur a replacement fee
- appropriate workout clothing and enclosed sport shoes are required to be worn in the fitness centre
- a personal workout towel is required for use on all gym equipment including exercise mats
- the conditions, facilities and programs provided may be varied or changed at any time and without notice
- members are responsible for the safe operation and correct technique required for the proper use of fitness equipment. Gym instructors are available for assistance and instruction.